Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- – Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing program
- – Responsible for all GFF Marketing Activities and collaboration with Communications and Public Relations department to ensure that adequate coverage is given to all Federation activities
- – Ensure that all Guyana Football Federation staff and National Teams’ Players are briefed on all sponsorship and partnership requirements.
- – Initiate, monitor and maintain Sponsorship relationships
- – Present written and verbal reports and prepare documents as requested.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- – Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing with demonstrated success
- – At least a Diploma in Marketing or Business Management preferred.
- – Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
- – Strong Oral and written communication skills
- – Must be action oriented and results driven
- – Should be able to work in a team oriented environment
The GFF offers an exciting and competitive package based on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter marked PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL and position applied for on the envelope to:
The General Secretary
Guyana Football Federation
17 Dadanawa Street
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application is 18th January, 2016