Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- – Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive public relations program
- – Responsible for all GFF communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, and so forth.
- – Coordinate media interest in the Federation and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- – Update and monitoring all facets of social media-Facebook, Instagram and Website and provide periodical reports analyzing matters arising and trends developing.
- – Liaise on a day-to-day basis with key personnel to ensure that all aspects of the Federation’s activities are proceeding smoothly.
- – Present written and verbal reports and prepare documents as requested.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- – Minimum of 3 years’ experience in communications or public relations with demonstrated success
- – At least a Diploma in communications or public relations preferred.
- – Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
- – Strong Oral and written communication skills
- – Must be action oriented and results driven
- – Should be able to work in a team oriented environment
The GFF offers an exciting and competitive package based on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter marked PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL and position applied for on the envelope to:
The General Secretary
Guyana Football Federation
17 Dadanawa Street
Or via email to email@example.com
Deadline for application is 18th January, 2016